Are you interested in a Paramedic or EMT Refresher? Join us in 2018!
Mobile CE™ will be offering students a state-of-the-art Refresher for both EMT’s and Paramedics. This course meets National Registry and State of Ohio requirements for recertification.
Offering a combination of online self-directive modules, 48-hour instructor led classroom, and skill review, our EMS refresher offers a total of 72 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CE)
Your Price: $250.00
Live presentations and interactive learning will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST and Saturdays from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Recordings and materials from these days will be available in the course forum.
Mandatory Core Content:
Preparatory – 1 hour
Airway – 2 hours
OB, Infants, Children – 2 hours
Patient Assessment – 3 hours
Medical/Behavioral – 4 hours
Trauma – 4 hours
Elective – 8 hours
Class times stated above are inclusive of breaks and meal break times.
Document : 2018 MCE EMS Refresher Schedule (Printable)
Who needs the EMS Refresher Course?
- National Registry or a State Paramedic or EMT in need of a refresher course to re-certify your State and/or National Registry certification.
- Have failed the National Registry exam 3 times and need an accepted refresher course that will allow you to retest.
- State certified Paramedic or EMT and in need of an accepted refresher course to allow you to take the National Registry exam.
Passing this EMS Refresher training course will:
- Give you State of Ohio, State of Maine and National Registry approved DOT Paramedic or EMT Refresher Certificate
- Allow you to take the National Registry examination 3 more times.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course agenda is subject to change. This course meets all requirements for National Registry certification renewal.